• “Piano Keys and Cookeys” - Fri, Feb. 12, 7 - 9 pm
An evening of love songs for Valentine’s Day featuring piano stylings of Tom Inglis. Free will offering goes to Out of the Cold.
• “Sweetie Pie” Dessert Auction - Sun. Feb. 14 during coffee hour. Treat your Valentine!
• Lenten Supper Church - Sat. Feb. 20, 4:30 - 7 pm
Singing, Stories and Activities. Plus a Potluck Dinner. See Rev. Jane for details.
• One Small Thing: a Symposium on Poverty - Tues. Feb. 23, 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Essential Collective Theatre is organizing an afternoon of workshops and discussion. Please bring a donation of clothing, food or cash for Community Care.
• Lenten Conversations. “Fishing Tips: How Curiosity Transformed a Community of Faith” -
6 wk Exploration of “Throwing the Net on the Other Side.” Mondays 1:30 - 3 pm; Wednesdays 7 - 8:30 pm. First sessions: Mon. Feb. 15, Wed. Feb. 17. To register, call Church Office 906-682-8328